You don’t have to be crazy to work here. We’ll train you.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager with Professional Services experience delivering digital products. Your experience running complex projects and managing multidisciplinary teams will be essential to delivering successful products and projects.
If you aren’t afraid to push the envelope or get your hands dirty, keep reading! We need someone who’s ready to thrive in an Agile environment and is ready to work with a ridiculously driven team. Sound like you? Awesome.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Product / professional services experience
- 5+ years of project delivery experience with complex digitals involving mobile, web, backend and IoT
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget while maintaining effective client and team relationships
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Have analytical and financial skills in order to forecast and report revenue, expenses, and project completion milestones
- Proven experience managing and coaching other team members
- Experience growing business relationships with clients and generating revenue from existing client relationships
- Agile development and/or Lean Startup experience
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the eCommerce / Retail, mobile banking / payments
- Program Management experience (managing other Project Managers assigned to a large account / program) is a bonus
- Manage and deliver technical projects, products and apps on budget, on time, on schedule and to a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Define (with key stakeholders) and manage project scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, and communication
- Negotiate project terms with the client, write contracts (Statement of Work and Change Requests)
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams through all phases of the project life-cycle providing coaching, motivation and inspiration
- Work closely with our executive team, communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
- Responsible for managing and reporting project revenue and cost for the entire project lifecycle
- Interact effectively with clients, being comfortable managing client relations at the C-level
- Excellent skills in eliciting and managing business requirements, and in translating them into Agile Epics and User Stories
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (or equivalent)
Speed. That’s something we’re known for around here. We work fast. Really fast. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects before the competition.
We’re a digital product studio which brings together product managers, designers and developers dedicated to creating winning web, mobile and IoT solutions. We plan, design, architect and build technology platforms and products—delivering world-class technology solutions for companies such as Hootsuite, Central 1 Credit Union, Monexa, Minnesota State Government, and Grideo.
We have a casual and collaborative working environment and support flexible schedules. We're big on technology and creativity, and we believe that through teamwork (and several pints of Earnest Ice Cream and a few growlers from 33 Acres) we can reach amazing feats. Our office is located near Cambie and 8th, surrounded by pretty sweet coffee shops and eateries (Oh why hello there, Milano Coffee Roasters, Elysian Coffee and an awesome rotation of food trucks).
If feel as if you’ll thrive in this environment and make a difference, you should definitely apply!
Learn more about our team:
Get social with us!
Twitter | Blog | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Check out some of our recent press:
BetaKit | Business in Vancouver | Small Business BC