We’re on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team. We are a close-knit, fast-paced group so being a team player is crucial. You'll get to work with a bunch of bright and passionate people who breathe all things technology.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist role will be a key contributor to our team culture and an ambassador for our employer brand. Your multitasking skills are second to none, and being able to see the big picture while keeping track of the details is something you take pride in. You'll get to apply your creativity and innovative ideas to source, screen, interview and hire top talent.
We work hard and play hard. If you do too, keep reading on!
This is an 8-month contract position with potential to develop into a permanent, full-time role. Open to candidates based in the Greater Vancouver area.
What You’ll Be Getting Up To
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for technical and non-technical roles across all three Aequilibrium divisional units
- Partner with hiring managers and internal teams to understand their needs and requirements
- Proactively build and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates, including sourcing passive candidates for hard-to-fill roles through creative outreach strategies
- Align candidates’ technical and cultural fit with role requirements, ensuring new hires are set up for long-term success
- Be a brand ambassador for Aequilibrium by representing the company at community networking events, career fairs, tech meetups, and on social media platforms
- Continuously refine and enhance our talent acquisition processes and make suggestions to improve the way we source, engage with, and hire talent
What We’re Looking For
- Full cycle recruiting and/or sourcing experience. You have a minimum of two full co-op terms under your belt
- Preferably in last year of studies pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or recent graduate
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- You’re curious - you take the time to thoroughly understand each job requisition’s unique requirements and what to look for in candidates
- Strong ability to prioritize changing tasks and timelines effectively - you keep your cool and remain adaptable when things turn on a dime
- Establishing rapport and building relationships with people come naturally to you, and you care about maintaining an exceptional candidate experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle
- Highly organized and impeccable attention to detail
- Self-starter and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You have a passion for learning about the latest and greatest trends in tech
Bonus Points For:
- Previous IT recruiting experience is a huge plus!
- Experience with companies building technology / digital products
- Experience with recruitment tools including LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems, in particular JazzHR
Speed. That’s something we’re known for around here. We work fast. Really fast. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects before the competition. We’re a digital product studio which brings together product managers, designers and developers dedicated to creating winning web, mobile and IoT solutions. We plan, design, architect and build technology platforms and products—delivering world-class technology solutions for both established companies (such as Hootsuite, Central 1 Credit Union, Monexa, iQmetrix) and well-funded startups (such as Sneaker Con, and Grideo).
At Aequilibrium, we're big on technology and creativity, and believe that teamwork is the key to reaching amazing feats. Our office is located in downtown Vancouver, steps from the seawall and Waterfront station, and home to tons of shops and eateries. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation rates
- Paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Feedback based on regular 1:1s
- Monthly team lunches and birthday celebrations
If you feel you’ll thrive in this environment and make a difference, you should definitely apply!
Learn more about our team: aequilibrium.com/careers
Get social with us!
LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook