aeqbanking is a technology solution provider focused on digital transformations for financial services. We use domain, product, and technical expertise to transform digital banking experiences into rich life experiences. By building seamless and immersive omni-channel solutions, aeqbanking empowers banks and credit unions to deliver tailored and seamless digital experiences to drive business growth, increase efficiency as well as increase customer retention and engagement.
We are looking for a seasoned professional with experience working as a client-facing Project Director in a Professional Services or Financial Services organization, delivering complex / enterprise digital transformation programs. Your experience running complex projects with diverse stakeholders and managing multidisciplinary teams will be essential to delivering successful products and projects.
If you love developing client relationships, aren’t afraid to push the envelope or get your hands dirty, keep reading! We need someone who’s ready to thrive in an Agile environment and is ready to work with a ridiculously driven team. Sound like you? Awesome.
- Apply expert knowledge of Agile delivery, Lean Startup, project financials, planning, forecasting and resourcing in order to manage project teams and business issues
- Establish strong client relationships understanding the client’s business objectives and key success measures to ensure successful engagements and support an ongoing and deeper relationship with the client
- Ability to manage risks, issues and challenges proactively with the Aequilibrium team as well as the client stakeholders and any third parties
- Coordinate, supervise, and manage the projects from end to end, as well as the team (including Business Analysts, UX designers, Quality Assurance engineers, Architects, Front-end and Back-end engineers)
- Manage and enhance business processes through the integration of best practices where applicable
- Collaborate and bridge the gap between the creative team, marketing, business and the technical teams of the client and Aequilibrium
- Be an effective communicator and organizer
- Model innovative thinking and problem solving techniques
- Collaborate with our client, partners, and vendors and facilitate a successful implementation of a specific project/program
- Motivate and lead a team (which may include multiple project managers), providing development, mentorship, guidance, and performance management to team members
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Professional services or Technology experience as a Program Manager/Senior Project Manager in a client-facing position
- Experience in Financial Services
- 8+ years of project/program delivery experience with end-to-end delivery of complex / enterprise digital transformation projects for mobile and web, involving multi-disciplinary teams: PM/BA, UX/UI, Dev, QA, DevOps
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget while maintaining effective client and team relationships
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership, facilitation and negotiation skills. Comfortable interacting with stakeholders (at various levels within the client organization) in an empathic and considerate way. Organizational and cultural sensitivity is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and financial skills in order to forecast and report revenue, expenses, and project completion milestones
- Proven experience managing and coaching other team members
- Experience growing business relationships with clients and generating revenue from existing client relationships
- Agile development, preferably at an enterprise level
- Flexibility to travel abroad as required with emphasis on work/life balance
- A team player that shares their experience with the Aequilibrium team as well as clients
- Passionate about the ongoing evolution and opportunities in the financial services industry
- Product (web / mobile) app development
- Systems implementation
- Consulting Experience with a Professional Services organization
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or an IT leadership related discipline; specific consulting subject-matter expertise
Speed. That’s something we’re known for around here. We work fast. Really fast. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects before the competition. aeqbanking is a divisional brand unit of Aequilibrium Software Inc. (aequilibrium.com), a digital product agency which brings together product managers, designers and developers dedicated to create winning web, mobile and IoT solutions. We plan, design, architect and build technology platforms and products—delivering world-class technology solutions for both established companies and well-funded startups.
Our office is located in downtown Vancouver, steps from the seawall and Waterfront Station, and home to tons of shops and eateries. Our building is fully equipped with bike storage lockers and a full-sized gym on the ground floor.
Learn more about our team:
Get social with us!
Twitter | Blog | LinkedIn